CHANGES TO THE WAY YOU ORDER YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS
As from 2nd September chemists will no longer be able to request prescriptions on your behalf.
- We do not accept prescription requests over the phone, via fax or email.
- A prescription request takes a minimum of 48 hours to be processed. Weekends and bank holidays will affect this so please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Please only request what is needed to avoid waste.
- If you need to request your prescription early please state why on the prescription request in order to avoid rejection.
- Please ensure we have an up to date contact number in case of any queries.
Prescriptions can be requested in the following ways:
Post (please note, if you want the prescription sending back to you, you will need to include a stamped address envelope. Alternatively we will be able to send your prescription electronically to a nominated pharmacy of your choice)
Please ask at reception for further information or advice.